Tuesday 9 August 2011

WALK ON THE WILD SIDE/WORKSHOP 2


Hello!!
Amongst all the madness of moving I received WORKSHOP 2 by the lovely Beebee of WALK ON THE WILD SIDE



Image via WALK ON THE WILD SIDE


The zine was wrapped so beautifully that I was staring at it for a good 10 minutes before I could bring my self to open it!






What I found inside was just as wonderful!  The zine is full of craft and stationary making tips, how to's and a nice idea for storing all the wonderful mt tape I'm sure most of you have, while also showing it off! There is also a nice little section on stamp making (Loving Beebee's handmade stamps!)


Image via WALK ON THE WILD SIDE


And being the lovely lady Beebee is she put in a few super Kawaii goodies in for me! Cant wait to get writing letters on these!




I'm very much looking forward to what Beebee releases next!

Kat xx



1 comment: