Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Life As A Magazine

Hello!


I don't have as much time to read blogs as I used to.  But when I do get a moment I skim through Google Reader to keep it below 200.  I've somehow acquired a habit of not reading the blogs that I love the most so that I can assign some quite time in which I devour and absorb each post.  My Life As a Magazine is one such blog. I now have 12 unread posts and I cannot wait to sit down with some Earl Grey and have a good old read.


Jenna Templeton is the mastermind behind one of the most inspiring blogs I have ever read! She is also mad keen on MT Tape.... :D


Not only can you find inspiration in every post on My Life As a Magazine but Jenna has put some of her MT knowledge and ideas in to a lovely zine called "Little Book Of mt Masking tape".


Oh how I love receiving mail covered in mt! 







The zine is FILLED with inspiring uses for MT and even gives us a little history of this amazing craft tool.








Images via My Life As a Magazine


Wonderfully juxtaposed mt, tips on how to use it and examples makes this a zine worth having!


If your not already mad crazy about mt tape you will be after reading Little Book Of mt masking tape!


You can buy a copy here.  


Head on over the My Life As a Magazine blog  and say hello to the lovely Jenna!


Thanks so much Jenna! xx


Kat 
xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Katrina, do I feel so special now after reading this lovely post. Shucks, so happy I could bring you some enjoyment and find another person to share a same love with, mt tape xx
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete