Monday 27 June 2011

Tissue paper flowers for the Garden...

Hello!

So recently i've been focusing on my new job, which I assumed would make me too tired for any kind of creative adventures or ideas.  Surprisingly it's had the opposite effect! I cant stop thinking about what I want to make next! I dont have much time now (10 hour work days at the moment....boo!) but i'm still dreaming up ways to make pretty things.


I decided to brush off the old creative cobwebs with doing something small out of the Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping magazine.........





These were super easy and SUPER FUN to make!! You can stick them on to presents, make a garland  or attach it to your wrist as a corsage which looks really awesome! Note:Camera battery died before I could take a picture of it! :(.

I even decorated box of choccies with a mini one and whipped up a homemade gift tag:


The last image was taken with Instagram.....I am completely obsessed.  There is also a "We Live in the Garden" tumblr which I update with Instragrams so pop on over and say hi!

Coming soon: Naughty Kat has bought new stationary including a Crop a Dile eyelet punch, newly discovered blogs and their amazing zines and more Instagrams!!

Have a lovely week!

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment