Monday 13 June 2011

Hello Sandwich? Kawaii to the max!

Hello!


Ebony Bizys......what can I say she is an amazabells genius of a crafter! Her blog, Hello Sandwich has been a constant source of inspiration and motivation!


I cant even express the happiness I was experienced when I received the Hello Sandwich Gift Wrapping Magazine in the mail......






If you love crafts and have an obsession with wrapping presents (like moi) then you will love this zine.  A lot of the projects open the eyes to quirky new ways of using everyday things around the home such as sponges, tin foil and sticky back plastic (contact plastic).




Confetti Bow


Handmade gift tags and lovely stamp collection!
The zine is beautifully designed and the instructions are easy to follow so there is no room for excuse in attempting one of the projects......in fact as soon as I opened it I had my sticky back plastic and hole punch at the ready!  

I love this zine and its kawaii to the max ideas! Im soo looking forward to what Ebony does next!


Her blog is deliciously insightful to her life in Tokyo and the craft scene out there.  I recommend popping over to the Hello Sandwich blog as soon as you can if not sooner!


Total blog crush!!


Kat
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment